Why SUPPLY POINTe™
A Flexible Home-Based Franchise Providing
Professional B2B Transportation Services
The SUPPLY POINTe™ business model is the culmination of years of industry experience, with a team of specialists providing manufacturers and distributors with a single solution for their shipping needs.
- What You Can Do. Over the years, we have developed a network of freight-forwarding, trucking, shipping, pallet, and packaging companies in multiple markets, supported by some of the industry’s best technologies and communications strategies. For the countless companies who turn to us for their transportation and packaging needs, we have become their number one reliable outsourced solution… and you can, too, in your protected territory!
- Who You Can Help. With the SUPPLY POINTe franchise business model at your fingertips, you can leverage this unique opportunity and help manufacturers, service companies, and a range of other enterprises maximize their efficiencies and improve their bottom lines – while you maximize your own potential as an independent business owner in an immense and growing market.
- How You Can Grow. Over time, you can not only grow your number of B2B accounts from your own home-based franchise office, you can also grow the base of services you provide individual accounts. If you are wondering how to start a pallet business, you can start with services as simple as sourcing pallets, then evolve into providing a range of more complex services — including trucking and warehousing, freight of all types, and coordination of import/export activities.
Starting a home-based transportation business has never been more simple. It’s a perfect way to own and grow your own professional sales- and service-focused business, with relatively low overhead, working from home business opportunity, and the utmost in flexibility and scalability.
Support from Experienced Entrepreneurs
When you invest in a SUPPLY POINTe™ franchise program, you’ll receive support from people with years of experience and success. Our founder and CEO, Matt Cahill, has more than three decades of experience in packaging solutions, freight transportation, logistics, and international sales. Adam Cahill, the president and COO, uses his background in education to communicate to clients and provide them with logistical solutions. Browse our site to learn more about our team.
The SUPPLY POINTe™ logistics, transportation, shipping, and packaging franchise programs offer support services, such as:
- Start-Up Guidance – involves the set-up of your office with minimal overhead costs, limited staffing, and zero inventory
- Complete Training – covers sales and cold-calling clients
- Marketing Assistance – covers initial and ongoing marketing efforts
- Ongoing Support – includes support by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face consultations
- Operations Manual and Specialized Technologies – details the customer contact process, contract negotiation, account servicing, recommendations for office software, and more
With our support programs, you can raise your residual income and grow your franchise.
Find out more about SUPPLY POINTe™’s professional, home-based franchise programs, our qualification requirements, and franchise support. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, request more information, or contact us at 513.315.6307 or email@example.com.